: How to remove RaidenFTPD manually?
: RaidenFTPD v2.4 is sometimes installed on some computers by internet
hackers , the administrator of the computers should do the following steps
to remove it
1. Your OS , or other softwares installed may have security flaws
, so other people can install it on your computer , so first step
is to UPDATE your OS fixes , and UPDATE all other major softwares
installed on your computer
2. the hacker may already own OS account , you need to exam all
existing system accounts , delete all unknown accounts , and change
password for all existing accounts
3. if you have done the above , LOCATE the raidenftpd.exe , it
can not be renamed so you can surely find it .
4. the hacker may already disabled the log but you can still find
them , see the [DIR CONTAINS RAIDENFTPD.EXE]\virtualfs\[server
5. collect all evidences , try to find the service that launches
raidenftpd.exe , shutdown and uninstall it , and finally delete
all raidenftpd files
are raidenftpd files ?
© RaidenFTPD TEAM , ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
2.4 , 2003/07/22
copyrighted works contained in this information service shall not be copied,
reproduced, varied, altered, modified, adapted, distributed, performed and displayed
in any form without the written permission of the copyright owner. All trademarks
belong to their respective owners .